Wednesday 5 August 2009

Update from Class...

Hey Guys,

Sorry I haven't been able to post-- has been a real busy week. In addition to the Crockstar and Dissertation stuff I am taking a course at Central St. Martins about designing a commercial fashion collection and as such my life has been a bit of a mess the past few days. Just a heads up: all those who have contacted me (in any way/shape/form) are hooked up for pre-orders. I am still waiting for the quote on the project-- prices on this first "preview" line will be cheaper than normal, however as a result of the ethical sourcing aspect, as well as the limited numbers and the high quality hand printing I will not be able to sell them for DIRT cheap so all those who pre-ordered without any pricing info are welcome to back out. As this design is limited to 15 prints I'm not too worried about finding buyers because demand has been real good so far :)

In other news, the website should be live (as a placeholder) by weeks end.

I will try to post some hot stuff for y'all if I get a chance this evening, but if not the rad-hunting is up to you for this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment