Friday 31 July 2009

Just a heads up...

I know the posts have been coming fast and furious as I'm trying to keep y'all updated on as much as I can about the line, release dates, what I'm doing and everything else going on in the streetwear and ethical clothing worlds. HOWEVER, this is just a warning that for the next few weeks posts will probably be considerably more sporadic and infrequent as a result of a course I am taking at Central St. Martins Art School here in Central London, as well as the fact that my dissertation is due on September 1... and I still have LOTS of work to do on that. Just wanted to give a heads up and will do my best to keep the updates comin'. The shirts are on their way and I'm nearly sold out of the first graphic sooooo... act fast if you want to be a part of the VERY FIRST, VERY LIMITED run print of my first design (this design will NEVER be printed on this colorway again once these are gone)!

I will keep pre-order pricing in place until Sunday night at 11:59pm (GMT), I know I haven't told y'all the pricing scheme yet but the pre-order price on this number will be considerably lower than anything I'm selling in the future so don't sleep and own a future relic of streetwear!!

No comments:

Post a Comment