Thursday 30 July 2009

Further Developments...

I just wanted to let you know that I'm very excited about the first release and the requests for pre-orders already. I have taken down names (and will continue to do so). I am hoping to have the main site up within the next few days which should allow me to receive email at: sam@crockstarlimited.com. This site will only really be a placeholder that redirects to the blog until I am making those scrillions and can afford to have Cheating Keating and Shaner hook up a steezy website.

There will be a special price for all pre-order requests made (either via facebook or email) and I will let you all know that price -- as well as the regular order price -- as soon as I've got my quote and timeline sorted.

Thanks so much for all the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment