Tuesday 27 October 2009

Just Down The Street From My Office...


Image NSFW (if you are a gearhead)

And not a moment too soon. Getting my bike finally next week and will definitely be spending abhorrent amounts of money in this place.

Tokyo Fixed Gear-- of much web fame-- will be opening their doors in Soho, London (on Berwick St.) late November if the Gearheads on the message boards are to be trusted!

In celebration of the opening, Tokyo Fixed Gear have teamed up with ilovedust design boutique (who judging from their website have got way more skillzzz in digital than on bike detail) for the opening. The frame/shape is absolutely gorgeous and though I have no leg to stand on in this regard: I've gotta say the paint job seems a bit "busy" for me. Colorway is hot and I dig the idea, but just a little too much of a seizure waiting to happen... that and it is not likely to be safe on the London streets for more than 5 minutes without one of these AND one of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment